Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Long trip alone
So yesterday I was able to get on a earlier flight back to Milwaukee for 200 bucks extra.. I thought it was worth it because of the amount I could make that night playing the tourneys.. If I woulda caught the later flight I would have missed a day of tourneys..Anyways I went deep in a few tourneys and flamed out in a few others.. no big cashes except for 15th in the nightly 100k on stars... I set my own personal record for cashes over 1k this month at 6.. last June or July I got 5 and was trying to break my record.. I think the reason why I broke it is cuz I am playing higher buy ins now.. which makes it a little easier when you dont have to get top 5 for a 1k+ score..Thats about it except someone give me the balls to talk to the hot chik at my gym that im to scared to talk to... glglgllglg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment