Today I went to the Annual car show that Milwaukee has every year to check out the 08new releases and let me tell you these cars are AWESOMEEEE!! Technology has come so far in the last 10 or so years and I think its neat to see how we as a society have changed over the last few years.. Anyways next weekend I was going to go to Chi-town for " Chicago deep stack poker open" or something like that but my cousin called and wants me to go to a baseball camp with his son Carson. I can't wait!!! Seriously, growing up I never had an opportunity to go to sporting camps and its one of the things I really regret about my childhood.. Carson is a good baseball player but if his dad would let me mentor him in basketball I guarantee he would have his college paid for by the time senior year rolls around:)
Anyways.. nothing special on the pokre front.. been running awful late in tourneys.. it should hopefully turn around for tommorrow and lets hope I can get a 100k + score tommororw!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment