Monday, March 17, 2008

One of my problems

I think one of my problems is I expect too much out of people.. I hold other people to the same standard as I do myself.. If I want something.. I do EVERYTHING I can to get it.. I think that is what has allowed me to have a fair amount of success in poker. I have just worked harder then about anyone to be able to live the life that I want to live. I expect that people are goal-oriented and driven.. and thats just not the case. Alot of people are completely happy with mediocrity and thats completely fine. Its their life, they can live it how they want too.. I guess I just have always wanted more out of my life.. so I just work really hard.. So im going to stop pushing myself onto other people and let them live their own lives, how they want. I need to stop being so concerned with bettering other people, and just focus on bettering my own life.
I didnt get the house I wanted, They didnt even tell me about it until today( a week after i put an offer in).. If you are buying a house in the Appleton area dont buy one from Sherry Curtis.. shes the most unprofessional person that ive ever seen in the real estate field. Ill be up there this week to look at more houses and then hopefully close on one ASAP so I can get out of Milwaukee.

No comments: