It seems things are starting to be a bit more consistent in my game.. I think the best part of my game is chipping up on the FT bubble and then closing out a tourney.. I think my biggest weakness is trying TOO hard to run over a table when its not the right time... I have 5 cashes over 1k so far this month with 6 final tables.. I guess im gonna try getting a final table for every day this month.. so 31??? Thatd be pretty sick.. itd be nice to pop off a huge score relatively soon as well.
I'm probably going to buy a house in the next month in my hometown.. I'm really excited about being home and seeing the people I used to hang out with ALL the time. It will also be nice being close to my mom because I don't see her nearly as often as I should. As for traveling.. I really have nothing planned in the next month or so.. I may go down to Indiana for a Circuit event there but I think ill wait and maybe go to Vegas middle of April for some shin dig at Caesars.. other then that ill be grindin online a majority of the days.. Then ill be in Vegas all June except for 5 days in June where ill be back home for a basketball tourney that I love playing in. Alot of people have asked what my typical day is like.. so ill try to tell you what I tend to do on a daily basis....
I usually wake up around 3:30 or 4pm.. I get on the computer and read the forums.. etc etc.. then usually I like to get to the local gym and be back by 6pm for the nightly tourneys.. Usually if I don't have time to work out before the nightly tourneys ill just workout early in the morning before I go to bed.. Again, my sleeping schedule is constantly evolving so one week I could be waking up at 4pm.. and the next week I could be going to bed at 4pm.. At 6pm ( central) I enter the 75 on FTP, the 100 freeze, 10 freeze, and 10 1r 1a on Stars.. at 7 is when the fun starts.. 3r on stars.. 27 freeze, 100k on FTP, 24 buy in on ftp.. then 8pm its nightly 100k, maybe a 20 rebuy in there.. the ftp 30 rebuy is usually in there somewhere..then 8:30 is the two nightly 50-50s.. 9pm = 10r on stars.. the two big daily doubles on FTP.. the 24 freeze on ftp. .and the 15 freeze on stars that I went back to back in a few weeks ago.. Thats usuually it for me.. maybe a UB tourney in there. Id say at my max I have 16 tables going... but that really is the peak.. it depends on how deep/ well I run in the earlier tourneys. Then by about midnight I have 3 or 4 tourneys left that are getting deep and I can really focus well on them... 16 tables isnt much because its usually the earlier stages of the tourneys and Its basic ABC poker. Hopefully I dont finish til about 2 or 3 AM because that means I went deep.. Then ill usually play vids and chill for a while.. maybe watch some tube and generally try to roll into bed by 4am-9am. I like to take two days off a week... but normally I dont take any days off.. Wednesday night is usually pool league but that will be over in a few weeks.. Basically Ill take off Saturday if im burnt out so I can completely focus on the Sunday tourneys..
I am extremely excited to play a ton of events this year at the WSOP and I plan on seriously winning a bracelet... Me and my buddy AJ rented a very nice place out there for the month and it will be really exciting living in a place like Vegas for a decent amount of time... Sorry this was completely random but I felt I should update it. Best of luck at the tables.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment